Pittsburgh Radon Mitigation
Radon Mitigation and Radon Testing
W elcome to Pittsburgh Radon Professionals where we specialize in Mitigation, Testing, System Inspections and Radon Fan Swap-Outs. We often tell our customers that not all radon mitigation companies are the same... because they are not, and we really mean it. While there are a number of professional radon companies in Pittsburgh, not all use same high quality products that we do. So what's so different about us? Read on...
First of all, we use "the best fans in the industry". Many radon mitigation specialists use standard issued fans that are not rated for heavy duty outdoor use in a radon application. This makes them unsafe and they will not offer the service lifetime you need to have in a quality Radon mitigation system. These low quality fans turn yellow and get brittle after just a short while, and will not perform to spec as required. We also concentrate on the aesthetics of your home while building in your radon mitigation system, taking into account a fair amount of additional time to make sure your system is not only effective and operational within the system specifications, but also fits right into your homes look and is visually appealing. If that takes us a little longer, we are fine with that. We know then, that you'll be happy with U.S. Radon Professionals as we really do want to make sure you're happy with our product and our service to you. We rarely schedule more than one mitigation a day, so we can take that extra time with your install. We're not looking to rush and risk your complete satisfaction! Lastly, we guarantee the operational effectiveness of your radon mitigation system for the price we quote. If it takes additional work, that's done on our dime, not yours.
PITTSBURGH RADON MITIGATION:
IT'S ALL ABOUT VALUE
Radon Testing and Mitigation companies are easy to find.
But many of these companies will "bid cheap" just to get your business. How can they do it cheaper than others? By using inferior and /or sub-standard components and emphasizing a speedy installation over quality. Take a moment to consider the true value comparison between a Radon Mitigation or Radon Testing job that you will get from a cheap bid and the high-quality value you will get from Pittsburgh-based U.S. Radon Professionals.
- Your Radon Mitigation is GUARANTEED with us! If after post-installation radon testing, your Radon is not below 4 pCi/L, we come make modifications to the Radon System at OUR EXPENSE until your issue is solved completely.
- Your warranty covers the Radon Fan for 5 years and the effectiveness of the Radon Mitigation results - FOR LIFE.
- Our Radon System installs are clean and neat. We use downspouts coming out of our fans instead of PVC, like many of our competitors. Our downspouts come in multiple colors to match your existing downspouts/gutters and blend in way better with your home than standard PVC piping like other companies use.
- We will leave your home in the same condition we found it. We will not track dirt into your home or leave a work area in disarray. Our Radon System installers are clean, professional, neatly dressed and are required to be friendly and thoughtful while in your home.
- The nationwide average for home Radon Mitigation install is $1200. Our average cost far less AND we actually SOLVE the problem.
- We ONLY use the BEST FANS and components manufactured by Festa Radon Tech. Many of our competitors use cheap fans that turn an UGLY yellow color within months after install.
- We always do our own Radon System testing, inspections and estimates – on-site! The Pennsylvania DEP says if you receive a quote over the phone, you should ignore it! That just makes sense.
- We always seal your slab perimeter (if needed) and vent above your roof line. This is not only required by code, but it's rare to find anyone in Pittsburgh or Western P.A. who provides both these additional services with each and every Radon Mitigation System installation.